Wonderfully refreshing and easy to make homemade pawpaw juice recipe. A must-try not only during the summer season but all seasons!
How to make Pawpaw juice – a quick & easy recipe
Making pawpaw juice (papaya) is no rocket science. This is one of those recipes that requires no formula because it’s very easy to make.
All you need are sweet ripe pawpaw, water, lemon, and sweetener and it’s made in blender.
You can decrease or increase the quantity of water in the recipe. It depends on how thick you want your juice. However, when it’s too thick, then it’s no longer a juice but a smoothie.
Note that the pawpaw grown in the tropics is naturally sweeter than those grown in other regions, so people in the tropics need minimal sweetener. That is why I did not specify the quantity of sweetener. Trust me; it will vary so much depending on your location because I’ve tried it.
For best results, use ripe and soft pawpaw for this recipe.
Pawpaw is a sweet and delicious fruit:
- It contains high fiber and zero fat, zero cholesterol, and zero sodium.
- Papaya is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber and Potassium.
- It is also a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Folate.
- Since this juice is all-natural, it will settle, be sure to stir it whenever you want to drink it.
- The lemon juice helps to add a fruity-sour undertone to the juice and apart from that, it helps to extend the life of the pawpaw juice.
Some of our other favorite drinks:
- Turmeric Ginger Tea
- Homemade Sorrel Drink
- Lemon Ginger pineapple drink
- Refreshing Homemade Watermelon Juice
***The calorie content was calculated without the sweetener.