Air fryer Turkey wings recipe: Delicious, crispy, juicy turkey wings seasoned to perfection with smoked paprika, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. These wings are super easy to make-give them a try!
Delicious Turkey Wings Air Fried Seasoned To Perfection!
I’m a firm believer in seasoning and spice mixtures, and you can see that in most of my recipes.
Although salt and pepper are just enough sometimes, in fact, they can be outstanding. For example, when you try my salt and pepper wings, you will understand what I’m saying. However, there are times you just need a little more kick!
This post contains affiliate links. See the affiliate disclaimer here.
My Airfryer and festive season series
I have been updating my festive season and thanksgiving series recently, and I thought I had to add my recipe for the most delicious air fryer turkey wings.
Perfect for wing lovers or savers
Turkey wings are perfect for people that don’t want to commit to buying a whole turkey.
If your family is like mine and you love all things turkey wings, I have some of our favorite turkey wings recipe that I know you will also enjoy. Check them out:
These air fryer turkey wings are not just suitable and cozy for a family dinner. It is also a perfect addition to a unique festive menu.
How to make Air-fryer turkey wings
- Separate the flats from the drum and cut off the tip. Don’t trash the tips; air-fry them too or use them to make delicious turkey stock.
- Mix the spices and olive oil in a bowl and add the turkey wings. I like to mix with my hands, massaging the spiced oil into the wings to ensure that every bite will be full of flavor.
- Place the wings into the basket (you can preheat the airfryer if you want). Be careful not to overcrowd them; if they are touching, the skin won’t crisp up as well.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flip them over (be careful, they will be hot!), and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until they are cooked through. You can use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the turkey wings; 165°F will ensure that the meat is cooked but still tender.
And there you have it, perfectly cooked and seasoned air fryer turkey wings with no fuss and in no time at all.
Do air fryer Turkey wings keep well?
It’s not likely you have any of these turkey wings leftovers. However, if you do, they keep well in the fridge, covered, for up to 4 days. Though the skin will lose some of its crispness in the fridge, however, they can be placed back in the air fryer or oven for about 5 minutes until they crisp back up.
What to serve with turkey wings.
These wings are very versatile. You can serve them very simply with skillet potatoes and greens for a quick and delicious dinner.
They also make a fantastic addition to a Christmas or Thanksgiving meal, especially when you fancy something a little different from roasting a whole turkey and relish the idea of not sweating over a hot oven all day!
You can also try them with:
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Garlic roasted potatoes with rosemary
- Skillet green beans and bacon
- Home-made bread rolls.
Add the finishing touches, my divine turkey gravy and cranberry sauce, for a festive feast your guests will be dreaming of for years to come.
More of my favorite turkey recipes
- Perfect juicy oven-roasted turkey breast.
- Crispy Oven Roasted Turkey Wings
- Turkey salad sandwich
- Turkey Stew
- Oven Roasted Turkey Thighs
- This recipe can be easily adapted to suit your personal tastes by varying the spices you use. For example, if you like them extra spicy, just add a little extra cayenne pepper. You could also make them even more child-friendly by using simply salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. I encourage you to experiment!
- Before marinating the turkey wings, pat them dry with a paper towel, especially if you have washed them. Dry skin equals crispy skin!
- These turkey wings are best served hot and fresh from the air fryer.
Here is the air fryer I use COSORI smart wifi air fryer. It is big enough for a large family but you can also get it in smaller sizes if you prefer that.