• 1 bunch of cassava leaves, crushed
• 1 cup of peanut paste
• 500g of meat, cut into pieces
• 1 fresh fish
• 250 ml of peanut oil
• ½ cup of dried fish or dried shrimp powder
• 1 onion
• Fresh peppers
• Fresh okra
• ½ tsp of sugar
• Place the meat and fish in a large pot and cover with water, bring to a boil, remove the fish when it is well cooked and set aside.
• Add the peanut paste and cassava leaves to the pot,
add water (1.5 l) • Mix the onions and peppers together, then add to the sauce.
• Remove the bones from the fresh fish and add to the sauce as well as the dry fish powder.
• Add the oil and let it simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent it from burning.
• When the oil begins to appear on the sauce (after 25 min of cooking), scrape the okra and put in the sauce.
Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes
Serve with white rice