Fast and easy foods are good for one major reason; they deliver a lovely juicy taste that you need fast and easy.
Egg sandwich falls within the finger food set that are served for light breakfasts, lunches, and easy outdoors events like a picnic.
Sandwiches are simple but give you the exquisite taste of bread, vegetables and cream. There are different types of sandwiches made in different ways and different style, but they all fall under the same category.
For a fast and easy sandwich you can make within 5 minutes, the simple Egg Sandwich is your go to.
2 slices of bread (use whatever type of bread you eat)
2-3 slices of plum tomato
A strip of lettuce
Slice of cheese
Slice of ham
sliced cabbage (14 handful)
sliced carrot (14 handful)
1. spread two slices of bread
2. Mix sliced cabbage and carrots together in a bowl with mayonnaise or creme
3. Spread mixed vegetable on a slice of bread. Careful not to add too much.
4. Add your lettuce
5. Add your slice of ham
6. Fry egg into an omelette and place on vegetable.
7. Add your cheese and tomato on the layer
8. Place other piece of bread on the layered bread and press down. Make sure the contents don’t spill. And done Your sandwich is ready to be eaten.
If you want an exquisite taste, you can refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. You can also toast your bread if you want a brown taste with it.
See why easy and fast foods are the best!
Goat meat jollof rice is a different twist to the party jollof rice we all know and love. Goat meat jollof rice adds that rich…
If you have ever wondered how ice cream is made and perhaps have lived in amazement and fear that you cannot make it at home,…
These easy banana pancakes for two are made with just one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. They’re quick to make, fluffy, and…
Humans Of New York popularly known on the social sphere as HumansOfNY is a photojournalism and photo documentary platform. They go around the…
The Green October Event is an annual charity event that honors people who have done commendable work in entrepreneurship, business, and entertainment. Also, read Here’s…