Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
The cashew fruit is quite multipurpose. While it is mostly eaten raw, the nuts which are found on the top of the fruit are usually roasted and used to prepare many nutritional dishes.
Want something different, then try your hands on this yummy Cashew Nut Soup Recipe.
- Cashew Nuts
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Puree Onion
- Garlic Leaves
- Anise seeds
- Puree Tomatoes
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- Roast cashew nuts in a non-skillet pan and fry until golden brown.
- Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Blend onion, garlic, ginger and use them to marinade your chicken.
- Add salt, other spices and set aside for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Blend fresh tomatoes and pepper. Add to the soup after 5- 10 minutes.
- Add cashew nuts and more water depending on the thickness you want.
- Allow cook for 8- 15 minutes. Taste for salt and serve with rice balls or banku.
Goat meat jollof rice is a different twist to the party jollof rice we all know and love. Goat meat jollof rice adds that rich…
Rice is one of the most common food item consumed in Nigeria. Hardly will any home go a day without tasting rice especially with children.…
Did you know what you drink is as important as what you eat? A lot of women are lovers of sugary, carbonated drinks that cause…
Eating cashew nuts is good for our health because of the number of compounds like antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, etc. present in them. Cashew nuts…
Chicken is a very delicious meat that anyone can hardly avoid. Its aroma and taste are second to none, regardless of how it’s been prepared.…